A. Tuition Fees per semester for Fall 2019 (one academic year includes 2 semesters)
B. Tuition Fees per semester for Fall 2019 (one academic year includes 2 semesters)
1. For NSYSU foreign and Mainland China undergraduate students, fifth academic year is registered as extended study. For Master and doctoral students, third academic year is regarded as extended study.
2. For undergraduate and postgraduate students with extended study (9 or fewer credits); fees are calculated based on the number of credit assigned to each course together with miscellaneous fees or tuition & fees. For undergraduate and postgraduate students with extended study (10 or more credits); full tuition & credit fees will be charged.
3. For master and doctoral students with extended study (complete all departmental or program degree requirements, but incompletion of thesis); fees are calculated based on tuition & fees.
4. There are two stages of tuition payment for Foreign Students and Mainland China Students with extended study. For the First Stage, students should finish the payment before the Registration day. For the Second Stage, students will be charged of Credit Hour Fees two weeks after the add and drop period. Please note all Foreign Students and Mainland China Students with extended study fail to pay Miscellaneous Fees or Tuition and Fees shall be considered un-registered.
5. Students’ credit fees will be charged by credit hours if there is any difference between credits and credit hours.
1. Insurance fee: it is mandatory for international students living in Taiwan to join the National Health Insurance (NHI) after acquiring the ARC (Alien Resident Certificate) for 6 months and the insurance fee will be included in the tuition fees payment form. Students are required to provide proof of personal health insurance upon registration prior to joining the NHI for the period from September 2020~ February 2021 (Fall semester) March 2021~August 2021 (Spring semester).
2. Dormitory fee: NSYSU provides on-campus housing. Dormitory fee is approximately NT$34,000 per academic year (not including summer and winter breaks). Students may submit application forms for housing after being admitted. Rooms are assigned on a first-come-first-served basis.
3. Other fees: Expenses on textbooks vary depending on the fields of study. Fees for meals are approximately NT$10,000 to NT$12,000 per month.
4. Students admitted to NSYSU via Education Cooperation Framework Agreement (such as Taiwan Scholarship, VEST500 and other similar programs) shall pay for tuition fees in accordance with the agreements.