(1) All admitted students must reply to accept the offer, complete the new student survey and download the NSYSU Letter of Acceptance before due date. The admission will be given to applicants on the waiting list if admitted students fail to reply before due date.
(2) Students with NSYSU Letter of Acceptance must submit the following documents upon registration on semester start date:
a. The Highest-Level diploma and transcript in Chinese or English authenticated by the R.O.C. Embassies, Consulate Offices, Missions abroad or by other Notary Institutes authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, R.O.C in the country of the issuing university. (These documents will be returned).
b. Students graduated from a Taiwanese university must submit diploma and transcripts in Chinese and they are not required for further authentication.
c. All students are required to provide proof of personal health insurance or proof of National Health Insurance (NHI). (At the time of registration a new international student shall present proof of a medical and injury insurance policy which is valid for at least 6 months from the date the student enters Taiwan). Please be aware that foreign personal health insurance certificate must be authenticated by the R.O.C. Embassy, Consulate Office, or Taipei Economic & Culture Office in the country which the student resides.
d. All students are required to acquire "Alien Resident Certificate" (ARC) and submit a copy (both side) to the Office of International Affairs before October 31st, 2020(for Fall Semester) or March 31st, 2021 for Spring Semester).
(3) Academic year: August 1st ~ July 31st
Fall semester: Mid-September ~ Mid-January
Spring semester: Mid-February ~ Mid-June
(4) All students should complete registration accordingly. Failure to complete registration procedure is regarded as forfeiting admitted status.
(5) Students who completed five-year high school must take extra credits and subject in accordance with respective department graduation requirements.
If the submitted documents be found forged, fraudulent or altered, etc., students’ admitted status will be cancelled or students’ registered status will be revoked; no degree certificate will be given.