Applicants must upload the following documents to the online application system before application due date.
(1) Certificate of Highest-Level Diploma and Transcript:
a. One photocopy of diploma in Chinese or English issued by the institute.
For undergraduate programs, please provide high school diploma; for master programs, please provide Bachelor Degree Diploma; for doctorate programs, please provide Master’s Degree Diploma.
If you are currently studying at an institute, please submit proof of enrolment with anticipated graduation time issued by the institute.
For Taiwanese university graduates, please submit diploma in CHINESE.
b. One photocopy of transcript in Chinese or English issued by the institute.
Applicants for Ph.D. program should provide both undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
(2) One photocopy of financial statement in Chinese or English.
a. All applicants must provide a financial statement within 3 months of the application time frame of at least USD$4,000 or NTD$120,000.
b. Full scholarship recipients can provide scholarship certificate instead (scholarship application form not accepted).
c. If the financial statement is not in the name of the applicant, a declaration with signature from the sponsor must be included, stating the relationship with the applicant and guaranteeing responsibility for all of applicant's expenses in Taiwan.
(3) A photocopy of Certificate of Nationality: i.e. passport, residence certificate or birth certificate.
(4) Certificate of Nationality Renouncement of Republic of China (if applicable): Required for applicants who once held nationality of the Republic of China. Applicants must have renounced their nationality for at least 8 years from the date of the certificate to the first day of the Fall Semester, August 1st, 2020 (For Spring Semester, it should be February 1st, 2021).
(5) Other materials required by NSYSU Scholarship for International Students (if applicable): Please refer to https://oia.nsysu.edu.tw/p/412-1007-16279.php?Lang=en for more details.
(6) Other materials required by specific Undergraduate/Graduate Programs (if applicable): Please refer to required documents of each department/institute from page 8.
※ OIA does not accept any documents submitted in paper (except recommendation letters). Please contact us at email@example.com if any uploading problems occurred.
※ The above documents (1)~(4) need to be uploaded successfully and qualified after review in order to be passed to the departments for final assessment.
All application materials are reviewed in the selection process. Additional written tests, phone or video interviews are dependent upon the department/program policy. If additional tests or interviews are required, the department/program will contact the applicant directly.